Cloud 9 spa on Breeze

Bernie388

Hi everyone. We have always booked an aft balcony on our Carnival cruises. However, this time my wife would like to try the Cloud 9 Spa balcony. We really couldn't find what the perks are for booking the Cloud 9 Spa balcony. Do we get free messages and treatments in the spa or do we still have to pay for everything? Are the rooms bigger than standard balconies? Any help on what perks we get for booking this would be appreciated.

When you book a Cloud 9 spa cabin you get access to the thermal suites and therapy rooms (saunas and thalassotherapy pool). The cost to buy the spa pass when not in a spa cabin is $249 per couple for a 7-day cruise. You also will get "upgraded" robes, towels, and toiletries in your stateroom. You don't get free massages or anything, but I do believe you get a discount?

When you book a Cloud 9 spa cabin you get access to the thermal suites and therapy rooms (saunas and thalassotherapy pool). The cost to buy the spa pass when not in a spa cabin is $249 per couple for a 7-day cruise. You also will get "upgraded" robes, towels, and toiletries in your stateroom. You don't get free massages or anything, but I do believe you get a discount?

I have been in Spa cabin on Breeze and Dream. What Crazy4Cruisin said is correct except you don't get a discount on spa treatments. I didn't notice any difference in the towels in our stateroom either, but you do get the fancy Elemis toiletries. The rooms are not bigger.

Hi everyone. We have always booked an aft balcony on our Carnival cruises. However, this time my wife would like to try the Cloud 9 Spa balcony. We really couldn't find what the perks are for booking the Cloud 9 Spa balcony. Do we get free messages and treatments in the spa or do we still have to pay for everything? Are the rooms bigger than standard balconies? Any help on what perks we get for booking this would be appreciated.

what the others have said plus the balcony will be NO smoking as well if that matters to you I also believe if you make your appts the first day then they will give you priority of when you want it but no not free ...if the difference between a reg balcony room and a spa one is more then $249 then just stay in the reg balcony room and get the week pass for 2 for the 249 also I believe most of the spa rooms will be forward and mid if that matters to u as well

If you are not a smoker and are bothered by smoke, get the spa balcony. We had a regular balcony room on the Breeze and had smokers next door. A couple of times I had to leave our balcony because of the smoke. You also get private access to the spa-not sure if anyone mentioned that or not. And in the spa rooms, you get different shampoo, etc.--the kind they sell in the spa. We have the spa ocean view rooms booked for our next cruise on the Dream. Our rooms are a lot larger than the balcony rooms--just have obstructed view because of the deck out front.

I have been in Spa cabin on Breeze and Dream. What Crazy4Cruisin said is correct except you don't get a discount on spa treatments. I didn't notice any difference in the towels in our stateroom either, but you do get the fancy Elemis toiletries. The rooms are not bigger.

You get different color towel.

Archived