MSC Divina - Balcony Category Size?!

RizMerch

• 5 years later...

Resurrecting this because it had some really helpful information. I am a first time MSC cruiser (on Divina in January) and booked Bella class balcony.  We usually like the front, and our itinerary is better port, so I had chosen 1025 until I realized that this would be a metal hull cabin...........so have temporarily switched to 11243 as it will be traditional glass and looks like one side of our balcony would be a little more private as it is the end before the recessed section.  

Are there any other tips on identifying larger size cabins in the Bella balconies, or all they all about the same?

This site was helpful for me:

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/deckbydeck.php?ship=MSC-Divina&deck=11

So after reading through stuff, it appears on the Divina Bella B1 balconies, you either have to take the metal hull up front OR the balconies over the lifeboats which are SMALLER (148 s/f with 34 s/f balcony) than standard (194 s/f with 42 s/f balcony).  So 23% less room and 20% less balcony. Not ideal.

The Bella balconies over the lifeboats are not smaller.  We were in 8114 and it was larger than the one in my pictures from earlier in this thread.  All the balconies on deck 8 are the same size.  But the Bella balconies on the bump out section will be smaller, as is the cabin interior.  So are the interiors in that section.  The deck plans on cruise de Kaplan’s are pretty accurate…if it looks smaller it is.  EM

• Like 1