Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Liberty & Carnival Breeze

MikeyA53

Mike - loving this review! Have even gone back & viewed some of your older reviews based upon this one.

Do you have any video of your gals singing? I love karaoke too & would love to hear them singing.

Thank you, sorry no video, now that I have a camera that takes video I will on the next cruise. :D

First off , as always I am loving your review . I enjoy the way you write and the pictures are beautiful.

The other thing I have found so great is . You and your wife should be the poster children for the benefits of working out. *LOL*

You both look terrific , and you are ALWAYS eating !!!!!! *LOL* And real food too.

Not a 2oz piece of boiled chicken and Kale with no cal, no fat dressing and a carrot , and a Tofu and seaweed cookie.... NO WAY Big filled plates of REAL food and plenty of desserts. :)

You guys really love to chow down. Are you sure you aren't Italian ? *LOL*

I know if it wasn't for the workouts , you couldn't eat like that , or else you could but you wouldn't look like that. And being a former gym rat I know the sweat and hard work that goes into maintaining it.

Just had to say that you are an inspiration *LOL*

Loving the review keep it coming :)

The pictures of the busy pool is how I remember it!

Like someone else said, I have never seen a cruise ship zamboni.

Great pictures of the you both on the rope course.

Percy must do the cruise ship circuit, I have seen him too.

Mikey, I am MsFunbunch's brother. Handsome58 from our rollcall. What page of this review has the link to all of your photos of the Breeze etc. or can you repost the link please?

Yes I remember meeting you at the roll call. Sorry, there is no link to all my photos other than the photos in the review. If you want a particular photo or photos I can E-mail them to you. Mike

First off , as always I am loving your review . I enjoy the way you write and the pictures are beautiful.

The other thing I have found so great is . You and your wife should be the poster children for the benefits of working out. *LOL*

You both look terrific , and you are ALWAYS eating !!!!!! *LOL* And real food too.

We are always eating on our cruises, not at home. I think Tracy gained 7 lbs and I gained 15 lbs over the 22 days we were gone. Then we diet and work it off for the next cruise.

Not a 2oz piece of boiled chicken and Kale with no cal, no fat dressing and a carrot , and a Tofu and seaweed cookie.... NO WAY Big filled plates of REAL food and plenty of desserts. :)

You guys really love to chow down. Are you sure you aren't Italian ? *LOL*

I know if it wasn't for the workouts , you couldn't eat like that , or else you could but you wouldn't look like that. And being a former gym rat I know the sweat and hard work that goes into maintaining it.

Just had to say that you are an inspiration *LOL*

Loving the review keep it coming :)

Thank you. :)

The pictures of the busy pool is how I remember it!

Like someone else said, I have never seen a cruise ship zamboni.

Great pictures of the you both on the rope course.

Percy must do the cruise ship circuit, I have seen him too.

It was my first time seeing a Zamboni, hence the photo. :D

As usual Mitchel was not interested in an activity that involved water or beach. I believe the kid prefers sleeping in, eating and hanging around with his new friends.

Tracy, Arielle and I went to the Blue Iguana Cantina for breakfast.

DSC_08042_zps0a67667f.jpg

DSC_08052_zpsc1644b4f.jpg

Yummy!

DSC_08062_zps9da1255a.jpg

The upper decks were all quiet.

DSC_07922_zpsc92af7c1.jpg

DSC_07942_zpsc94729dc.jpg

DSC_07952_zps5cdc360a.jpg

Our ‘Power Snorkeling Excursion’ was with Carnival. The price $69.99 per person. Duration 2.25 hours which gave us time afterward for the beach and Margaritaville.

DSC_08072_zps2ece1c00.jpg

DSC_08082_zps3650c38f.jpg

DSC_08092_zpsd2947832.jpg

DSC_08132_zpsad1cadab.jpg

DSC_08142_zpsecaaf6bb.jpg