Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Liberty & Carnival Breeze

MikeyA53

Mike,

I have been following along and I appreciate all the time and effort you have put into your review. Our family is looking at doing a B2B on Conquest/Breeze in 2015. I laughed when I saw Mitchel with his electronics, we have a son that would do just that. Keep up the good work! ;)

Many months ago, when this trip was in the planning stages I had narrowed today’s excursion to Dreams Resorts all-inclusive day pass or Altos de Chavon. Ultimately we opted for Dreams because the kids prefer an all-inclusive over a sightseeing tour. We made reservations, no advance payment needed. Well the night before the excursion Tracy requested we stay on the ship and just take it easy. What my Sweetie wants she usually gets. Well the next morning she changed her mind and wanted to go. We tried to wake up the kids but since the plan had changed they had stayed up later than usual and they were too tired to get up. Now we were free to choose for ourselves, Sweetie wanted to go to Altos de Chavon.

Guess who got early again?

DSC_09962_zps32b11740.jpg

DSC_09972_zpsb350ad4f.jpg

The crew playing basketball.

DSC_09982_zps78bfdaa2.jpg

DSC_00053_zps45611208.jpg

DSC_09992_zpsa3d4d2a5.jpg

DSC_10002_zpsef50c765.jpg

Up to deck 6

DSC_00433_zps1bc11095.jpg

DSC_00313_zpse5149a3b.jpg

Up to deck 7

DSC_00443_zps5c5353b9.jpg

DSC_00333_zps1349ef3e.jpg

DSC_00403_zps3729f75b.jpg

DSC_00413_zps71da26ea.jpg

Breeze has deck 5, 6, 7 (8 is the bridge) then 9, 10 and 11 where you can stand in the forward section of the ship. Most of these decks were very quiet, even when we were coming into ports.

Arielle just came home and she confirmed that she was wearing a skort and is not bothered by the photos. However I will still be more careful in the future.

😛Enjoying the review. Lesson..., don't listen to prudes.,

You have a beautiful family. How lucky you are to spend this time with them.

Your vacation, thanks for sharing....

A fellow Canadian!

Great review Mike! I've been enjoying it...have even gone back at times while waiting for more updates to read your b2b2b2b...I can't even imagine having that many cruises together...it must have been great and I loved the proposal and vow renewal...how sweet!!!!

I will check back later...heading to Miami in the morning and I'll be boarding the Breeze Sunday am. WHOOP!!! :)

Thanks again Mike for the review, pictures and answers! I couldn't resist checking one last time before heading to the airport to get my Breeze on tomorrow. Now I have answers for my 13 other fellow Breezers going with me. Now I can sort of be the answer guy!:D

Reviewing a review? :confused:

It's fantastic, we have enjoyed it all and would encourage you not to change a thing.

And looking forward to the rest, and lots of pictures!!!!!!!

Thanks, Mike!

Thank you, glad you're enjoying it and I will not change how I write my reviews. Even though the skort/panties was an error it is after all my review and everyone has the choice to read/view it.