Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Liberty & Carnival Breeze

MikeyA53

The plan was to eat dinner at one of our favorite family restaurant, the Cheesecake Factory but a stop at a Yogurt Your Way self-serve ruined our appetite and we ended up going to the Galleria Mall later that evening and having a snack in the food court. Fortunately, Tracy and I found a specialty shop that had really good cheesecake.

I am glad to see that you are writing another review. I have read your past ones, and I have always enjoyed them.

I know from some of your past reviews, that when your family flies in/out of Boston, you frequent the Cheesecake Factory in my hometown. We like that place as well.

Mikey,

Thanks for posting another review! Even my DH who has never been on CC knows who the Mounties are!!

Can you please tell me if the sauna & steam rooms are co-ed?

Thank you.

The sauna & steam rooms are not co-ed.

The Liberty was my last cruise and we did the same itinerary, and I leave on the Breeze on the 12th. But we did your Breeze itinerary on the Miracle. I was also on the Glory just after you last year. Your reviews are AMAZING. I hope you make it to the Breeze before I leave for my Imagination precruise cruise on the 7th.

Edited by amcjeep4life

As I lie in bed sick as a dog(not sure why we say that) hehe I came across your review and you made my day!!!:) thank you for taking so much time in doing the reviews you make a lot of people happy:D

Thank you, hope you're feeling better.

Hello. I always enjoy reading your reviews and I will look forward to hearing your thoughts on the Breeze as I will be sailing on her next year. Thanks for taking the time to write your reviews. Harold. :)

Thank you Harold. Appreciate it. Mike

Loving your review so far. My family are going on the Breeze in December. Was looking for a more recent review of the ship. Subscribed to your review to help pass the time:D

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Thanks. Have a nice cruise.:):):)