Yact Club Restaurant on Embarkation Day

kelseys nan

We are sailing on Divina in Yacht Club in March does anyone know if the Yacht club restaurant will be open for lunch on embarkation day and is so the hours it will be open

You'd be better waiting until she arrives in the use in Novemebr to find out the answer to this. Anyone giving you an answer until then will only be guessing or telling you what happens when shes been in Europe and there is absolutely no guarantee that will be the same in the Caribbean.

I'd be amazed though if there was not food available for YC guests in the YC area on embarkation day.

I have just returned from a cruise in Yacht Club on the Preziosa in the Mediterranean and the restaurant was open for lunch. They serve lunch in the Top Sail Lounge and if the weather is good also outdoor in the One Pool Bar on deck 18.

This is the Yacht Club concept in Europe and my guess is that it will be similar in the US.

In addition you can always have lunch in the main buffet of the ship. Remember that beverages are only included in the YC areas.

You will love the Yacht Club.:)

It will be opened on embarkation day - however it is a little more formal than the buffet - with courses of food being brought at a slower pace. Which is lovely but depending on how much you traveled that day you may be a little tired for the fuss.

To be clear, I saw a previous poster say that they serve lunch in the top sail lounge - this is not true... They serve lunchtime appropriate snacks such as little (and I mean little) pizzas and finger-foods. As long as it is not pouring out, you will find a SMALL hot buffet out on the One Pool deck.

Both of these options work great if you are enjoying your free liquid lunch by the pool! :cool: LOL! (I have no doubt my hubby will be doing just that!)

Archived