Essie Nail Colors - Cruise Collection

LauraS

• Administrators

You may remember I mentioned awhile back that Essie Nail Colors were creating a line of nail colors especially with cruising in mind.

Hopefully this link so you can view the colors works : Essie Cruise Collection

If it doesn't you can go directly to http://www.essie.com.

The colors are available in nail salons and beauty supply stores now.

Laura

Guest Cookiegirl

I just purchased "Fun Ships", "Princess Pink", and "Magnifico" at the beauty supply store. Yesterday I put tips with gel overlay on my daughter and she chose "Princess Pink" for her polish. It's really pretty... a pale irredescent pink. I have "Fun Ships" on my nails and it's a lovely coral shade. They're perfect shades for the summer!

Guest Cookiegirl

Tips and gel overlay should only be applied by a licensed nail technician. You're not chicken to not wear tips. Your natural nails are best. I'm licensed so I purchase my polishes and supplies at our local beauty supply store. You'll have to visit a nail salon that sells Essie polishes in order to purchase them. It'll be worth your while to visit a salon -- maybe you'll want to have a manicure while you're there! If you've never had a manicure, I'm sure you'll love it.

Ulta3 is a national beauty/cosmetic chain discounter that I believe carries Essie. here is their web site:

http://www.ulta3.com/control/main

I have never tried this brand. I have a BUNCH of trouble w/ dry, splitting, cracking, peeling nails. I do wear gloves for nasty housework. I can wear Maybelline, OPI and some Revlon polishes. I CANNOT wear the new Cover Girl all in one, Sally Hansen, cheap house brands. Any idea if I can use Essie? Any suggestions for helping my problem. I will not do any kind of fakes. Too often they increase the problems.

Guest Cookiegirl

Holly... You could try OPI's Nail Envy for your natural nails and follow directions on the bottle. It can also be used as a basecoat when you want to wear color. I can't guarantee it, but if you can successfully wear OPI, then perhaps Essie would work for you as well. Everyone's nails are different so it's best to just try different brands as you have been. When you find something that really works for you, then stick with that brand. Don't forget to use a good topcoat and, after applying color polish, add another layer of topcoat every 2 to 3 days. Glad to hear you wear gloves to do housework.

Susan

Archived