Upgrading to Premium

barbatkins

Wow, that would have been nice. On a related note, we are a few days away from final payment and I was planning to call and upgrade our Classic to Premium when I noticed that the Classic was not showing up on our booking on the Celebrity site. I emailed our TA, but in general, is this something I need to call Celebrity for, or should the TA handle it?

You can call cruise enhancements. Same number as booking restaurants etc. My classic package didn't show up online for my past April cruise but once I upgraded the upgraded showed up. I booked with a TA and was able to upgrade with cruise enhancements.

You can call cruise enhancements. Same number as booking restaurants etc. My classic package didn't show up online for my past April cruise but once I upgraded the upgraded showed up. I booked with a TA and was able to upgrade with cruise enhancements.

Interesting. My TA got back to me right away and said that he could and would process the upgrade for me (and he did - I have the receipt). Maybe I'll give it a day or two and then check the X website, and if it's not there, call and ask them why. Thanks!

Just wanted to correct my post, I checked the email from that online agent that starts with a C and the promotion to get the premium package if you book a concierge cabin runs through Sunday. Probably depends on the specific cruise, not sure.

To solve this once and for all I have just spoken to celebrity yet again to say that my information seems to conflict with others on this forum.

I wish to up grade my included drinks package to premium before I travel NOT when I get on board to make use of the saving.

I have spoken to the nice lady Dorothy on the 0844 936 207 number in England and this can be arranged at a cost of £106.26 for the 2 weeks.

However, this can only be done when the booking on line shows the drinks package included which can take a while to be up dated from head office. Once the package shows on 'My Celebrity -reservation' then the up grade can be applied.

I am delighted and want to thank you all for sharing this information - great use of the forum.

Kind regards all.

Archived