Working for RCCL in Port Canaveral?

Do the people who work in Port Canaveral for RCCL also work on the ship or are they land based? I've been trying to find available RCCL jobs in PC but can't find anything but Miami, Mirimar, Kansas, & Oregon.

Do they have an office in PC?

Thanks!

Renee

Do the people who work in Port Canaveral for RCCL also work on the ship or are they land based? I've been trying to find available RCCL jobs in PC but can't find anything but Miami, Mirimar, Kansas, & Oregon.

Thanks!

Renee

The people in the terminal are land based. They may not even work directly for Royal, they may be sub-contractors, and they may also work for more than one cruise line. I'd find someone who is cruising out of PC soon and have them ask one of the agents directly. Maybe someone you know on an upcoming Freedom or Enchantment roll call?

Thanks!

Renee

Intercruises is the name of the company that handles all of the shore side check in, directional and customer service for Royal Caribbean and most major cruise lines at Port Canaveral.

Jonathan

Archived