Indy Show Times?

Hi all,

This may seem a daft question given that we have cruised before, however we have never really paid attention to the shows in the past, and this time we would very much like to see at least a couple during our 4 night break, so my question is....are the shows timed to fit in between the traditional dining times and/or later in the evening, so that you can watch them no matter what time you dine?

Thank you :)

Hi all,

This may seem a daft question given that we have cruised before, however we have never really paid attention to the shows in the past, and this time we would very much like to see at least a couple during our 4 night break, so my question is....are the shows timed to fit in between the traditional dining times and/or later in the evening, so that you can watch them no matter what time you dine?

Thank you :)

The shows are timed to be convenient for the traditional dining times.

Indy still does it the traditional way where the shows are put on twice a night. The show for late seating occurs before dinner and the show for early seating is put on after dinner. There is also entertainment that occurs once a night when there is no headliner or production show. Those almost always occur later after second seating is done with dinner.

we came off her a few weeks back and most of the time the shows were at 7pm and 9pm there were a few night it was different but only a few.

Their own productions were very good and they had some excellent special guests.

All well worth seeing.

We were also fortunate to get to see the 2 ice shows , on sea days these were even earlier, the ones we went to started at i think 3.15pm.

have fun on her

Julia

Indy's shows were pretty terrible...dated and cheesy. So don't get your hopes up!

If "Invitation to Dance" is still playing then I suggest a trip to the pub first and several strong drinks. And if lucky, you will pass out before arriving at the theater.

Archived