Safe Cruise Parking POM

queenreen

Couldnt find any threads in a search. Has anyone used this parking lot? Any reviews?

TIA

Just booked with Globalairportparking.com This will be the second time we have used them. They use a garage about a mile away from the port. Have been to the same garage once before using I believe Unitedairportparking.com. No issuses with the garage at all.

I used the SafeCruiseParking lot and had no issues. There were a lot of newer cars in there as well as a nice RV in the back. It is in a iffy area but the whole area around the port is iffy.

Some lots are better than others but where this lot excels at is it shuttle. They give you a sticker pre cruise and you keep it in a safe place. After the cruise you put a sticker on your shirt and stand curbside..... someone, either a van driver or someone working for the shuttle company will see you and direct you to the right place be.

Last cruise we were back in our car between 8 and 8:30.

Note: this is just my opinion... we all know everyone has one:D

Is it safe to park at the Port?

Parking at POM is convenient, covered and secure :D and costs $20/day. :(

Parking anywhere else in Miami will not be as convenient, will likely not be covered, and for sure will not be as secure :eek: but will cost much less than $20/day. It is your car and your call.

Good luck! :)

Parking at POM is convenient, covered and secure :D and costs $20/day. :(

Parking anywhere else in Miami will not be as convenient, will likely not be covered, and for sure will not be as secure :eek: but will cost much less than $20/day. It is your car and your call.

Good luck! :)

We always intended to park at the port, just wanted some assurance that it was safe there. I seem to recall the last time we parked there several years ago, I don't remember it being covered.

Thanks!

We always intended to park at the port, just wanted some assurance that it was safe there. I seem to recall the last time we parked there several years ago, I don't remember it being covered.

Thanks!

The garage I parked at with both United Airport Parking, (don't know if they still use the same one, dont think so) and Global Airport parking is a multilevel garage on NE 2nd ave. No issues either time we parked there. Knock wood, hopefully no issues the next time.:)

I've never been the Port of Miami before. Is it hard to find which area of the port your boat is leaving from versus which area at the port to park?
At the port the port parking is across the street from each terminal

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Archived