New Meaning to "Country Club Casual"

Condocat

Oh, well, that explains it. LOL

I was jes sayin' to DH, "DH (that's what I calls him), you better get yerself a new pair of overalls for this cruise cumin up. Oceania's a real class act. Maybe a fine new pair of workboots, too and one of those red and black checked shirts. Hooo Eee, won't you look right fine."

Sheesh!! You can't even spell cumin right....it's got 2 M's, not 1!!! :)

Why doesn't this thread die??

The long awaited results of my unofficial stroke talley are in! The scientific survey was done sitting in a chair listening to the string quartet after dinner. The diners paraded past me after leaving the dining room or other nearby locations. And the results for. The Nautica on November 6:

No work boots( but were the other kind) , no overalls, no hats, no knee socks and saddle oxfords, no bathing suit cover ups, bathrobes or jogging suits and no shorts. No one drunk or loud and no one falling down. All in all, a pretty normal Oceania crowd. It's good to be cruising again!!:)

The long awaited results of my unofficial stroke talley are in! The scientific survey was done sitting in a chair listening to the string quartet after dinner. The diners paraded past me after leaving the dining room or other nearby locations. And the results for. The Nautica on November 6:

No work boots( but were the other kind) , no overalls, no hats, no knee socks and saddle oxfords, no bathing suit cover ups, bathrobes or jogging suits and no shorts. No one drunk or loud and no one falling down. All in all, a pretty normal Oceania crowd. It's good to be cruising again!!:)

A lot of people are paid big bucks by the government for doing surveys like that. :D

Yes, it does sound like a typical Oceania crowd. Absolutely delightful. Now imagine the extremely unusual and absurd. Some guy strolls in with overalls and boots. Some people would be scandalized and their entire vacation would be ruined because one individual showed them (yes, they take it very personally) disrespect. Others would break out into huge grins and for years would smile at the memory. At this very moment, I am smiling at such a memory. :D

Enjoy the rest of your cruise, findacruise. My day is sloooowly coming.

Did you have to have a drink while you were forced to sit in the chair listeening to the string quartet?? :)