Allure 10719 and 10721 view of Aqua Theatre

BOAZ5

Does anyone have pictures of the view you get with Boardwalk Balcony cabins 10719/10721?

We are hoping our teenagers will be able to see some of the shows in the Aqua Theatre and the wake of the ship without the cost of an oceanview balcony.

THANKS!

We sailed on the Oasis in July. Our friends were in cabin 9721 and they had a great view of the Aqua Theater and a water view. You won't be able to see the actual "wake" as that is blocked by the Aqua Theater superstructure but you do have a side view of the water. Hope that helps...They enjoyed the cabin :)

Does anyone have pictures of the view you get with Boardwalk Balcony cabins 10719/10721?

We are hoping our teenagers will be able to see some of the shows in the Aqua Theatre and the wake of the ship without the cost of an oceanview balcony.

THANKS!

Picture No. 29 on http://mediagallery.usatoday.com/Living+large+-+Cabins+on+Royal+Caribbean's+Allure+of+the+Seas/G1861 has the view from 9717, which is almost what you are looking for. We have had 11729, which had an unobstructed view. From 10719 or 10721, you should be able to see the main screen and the pool. The wings of the theater may be partially or completed obstructed.

• 2 years later...

We just got off the Alure and loved our cabin. Our cabin Overlooked the boardwalk and with the door closed and latched it was very quiet! We had a great room Steward, Yuri, who had just started a new contract. I think I still prefer an Ocean Balcony, but this was a nice change, and we could still see the ocean.

The above poster said they had access to the large balcony. My DH walked down and said there was no access to that balcony. So I don't know if he "missed" the access to it, but I didn't go check either, so would like to know if we missed something!

Great ship.

We just got off the Alure and loved our cabin. Our cabin Overlooked the boardwalk and with the door closed and latched it was very quiet! We had a great room Steward, Yuri, who had just started a new contract. I think I still prefer an Ocean Balcony, but this was a nice change, and we could still see the ocean.

The above poster said they had access to the large balcony. My DH walked down and said there was no access to that balcony. So I don't know if he "missed" the access to it, but I didn't go check either, so would like to know if we missed something!

Great ship.

The public balconies that used to be on decks 11, 12, and 14 have been made part of new suites added during the last dry dock.