Theme nights

Oncaribbeanwaters

Thanks dor the reply and link to he previous post.

Are these events applying to the Musica while in the Caribbean this Winter?

I am scheduled for January out of Santo Domingo and I am yet to hear anything on those Caribbean sailings....even when I was told by MSC directly that my particular sailing date is sold out.... I can't even add a second passenger to my existing booking.

Thanks

I doubt they'll be the same. The Divina is doing different things from the Norma's it's going to be based in the US year round (apart from its trip down to RIo and back).

There may be similarities on yours to what you see everywhere, like an Italian night and they may also do the White night. Haven't really seen many people posting on here that have done the Caribbean route not out of the US. I was booked last year but had to cancel as I couldn't get the leave from work.

So is it a yes or a no about theme nights ? I am sailing next March winter Mediterranean /canaries on both NCL and RCI they had wear white nights as well as the formal nights .

on MSC 11 night sailing how many formal nights are there ?

There will be 3 formal nights. Yes they have other theme nights but passengers don't seem to bother dressing for those, I certainly don't.

3 formal nights yipee , I get to wear my new frocks , If we were to have theme nights what would they be ??????????

Red, white & green (Italian night) and white night seems to be on nearly all cruises. We also had a 60s,70s and 80s night and a Hawaiian night. I dressed up for all 3 formal and the best I could do for Italian night was red, white and black!

Archived