Splendour suite perks

scotsman

Does anyone know if on Splendour can you have breakfast/Lunch in Chops if Staying in a suite ? Know you can do this on the bigger ships.

Sorry, I'm not sure of the answer to this, but perhaps not because they are located on different decks? I know that on some of the bigger ships they are on the same level, so I assumed (perhaps wrongly) that you wouldn't be able to on Splendour. You could order from the MDR breakfast menu for Room Service delivery to the suite if you like though I think.

Sorry, I'm not sure of the answer to this, but perhaps not because they are located on different decks? I know that on some of the bigger ships they are on the same level, so I assumed (perhaps wrongly) that you wouldn't be able to on Splendour. You could order from the MDR breakfast menu for Room Service delivery to the suite if you like though I think.

They cook your breakfast fresh in Chops and they will have there own Kitchen so it should be possible.

Does anyone know if on Splendour can you have breakfast/Lunch in Chops if Staying in a suite ? Know you can do this on the bigger ships.

They did on Grandeur just a few weeks ago - I managed to get down there for steak and eggs -yummy- :D

But just breakfast, I am not sure about lunch - that was never mentioned...

On Radiance class, Gold Card Holders are invited to have breakfast in Chops which is cooked to order from a special menu.

On Freedom, Gold Card Holders are invited to have breakfast in Portofino where the only thing cooked to order is eggs, with everything else being channeled in from the WJ.

On Radiance class, Gold Card Holders are invited to have breakfast in Chops which is cooked to order from a special menu.

On Freedom, Gold Card Holders are invited to have breakfast in Portofino where the only thing cooked to order is eggs, with everything else being channeled in from the WJ.

Vision class too - at least on Grandeur we were invited for breakfast. :)

Archived