cozumel october weather

overthehillcruiser

We have been to Coz a # of times, and I think we were in a tiny shower only once. We are going next week, and again, as usual, every forecast I find says rain,rain,rain...I'm hoping someone who lives there can tell me if that is what their actual local forecast says as well.Any other comments or experiences are welcome..Thanks..

right now is hot & sunny with a low 20% probability of rain (that 20% is almost zero because there was no rain since 2 weeks ago) and will be the same until thursday Oct 24, then the forecast changes to 80% and will stay the same all weekend until monday Oct 28 as it goes down to 50%

what date are you going to be in the island? maybe I can find out (on monday) with port captain office a more acurate forecast for your date

http://espanol.weather.com/weather/10day-MXQR0074:1:MX

Thank you very much..We will be there on the 24 th. I appreciate your reply..:)

right now is hot & sunny with a low 20% probability of rain (that 20% is almost zero because there was no rain since 2 weeks ago) and will be the same until thursday Oct 24, then the forecast changes to 80% and will stay the same all weekend until monday Oct 28 as it goes down to 50%

what date are you going to be in the island? maybe I can find out (on monday) with port captain office a more acurate forecast for your date

http://espanol.weather.com/weather/10day-MXQR0074:1:MX

Archived