Is a 8 day cruise and disney too much?

dolphin2012

Thanks everybody for all the messages and comments! If we can get it to work out i think we will go for both! i was happy to hear so many of yall had a good time and did both.. celebrating 40 year anniversary, retirement and dd 16 birthday!! have to go for it all!!!! thanks again!!

Thanks everybody for all the messages and comments! If we can get it to work out i think we will go for both! i was happy to hear so many of yall had a good time and did both.. celebrating 40 year anniversary, retirement and dd 16 birthday!! have to go for it all!!!! thanks again!!

Remember that tickets are good for 14 days, so you can buy a multi-day ticket and use a couple of days before and a couple after your cruise as the daily ticket price is reduced as you add days.

We went to visit my son in March in California and went to Disney for 3 days and sailed on the Inspiration from Long Beach for 4 days.

We were so exhausted by Disney that it took away some of the excitement from the cruise. Instead of being amped up for the cruise, we spent the first night in recovery mode.

I personally wouldn't do back to back Disney/Cruise again.

I am thinking about an 8 day on the liberty in june and then a few days at disney.. would you do the disney part first and then the cruise?... i hate to pay for airfare and miss disney too since im so close... the ports are grand turk, st thomas and tortola and st martin.. we may not get a vacation the next year so trying to get it all in... advice please... thanks!!! we like to do tours off the ship but these ports seem to be beaches so thought it might be more relaxing.. our fifth cruise with carnival...

Not too much! I would definitely go to Disney first. I did this once and would again if I could afford it. I went to Disney for 7 days and then sailed on the Glory for 7 days. I love Disney but truly appreciated the relaxing cruise afterwards. It was so nice to get aboard and leave everything in the cabin all week after toting things around and paying crazy prices for food all week. It was great to be able to tell my son to have all the ice cream and food he wanted after budgeting all week at Disney. Just a great change of pace and was very glad I chose Disney first. It didn't take long to get in cruise mode and we had plenty of energy for all the islands. Enjoy!

I am thinking about an 8 day on the liberty in june and then a few days at disney.. would you do the disney part first and then the cruise?... i hate to pay for airfare and miss disney too since im so close... the ports are grand turk, st thomas and tortola and st martin.. we may not get a vacation the next year so trying to get it all in... advice please... thanks!!! we like to do tours off the ship but these ports seem to be beaches so thought it might be more relaxing.. our fifth cruise with carnival...

on another note, Carnival cancelled all cruise stops to Tortola. Better check your email inbox they may have replaced it with San Juan.

Archived