HAL Web Site question

hmh

Hi, I am wondering if I'm just not "computer savvy" or if I missed the instructions, but I would like to know if it is possible for the web site to remember your Mariner # and your airport of choice, when you are searching to cruises. On most sites that I use, it is possible to click and have the computer "remember" number/passwords? The HAL site will remember the airport if you are searching several cruises in a row, and don't log off, which is nice.

Thanks for any comments. hmh :)

Sorry, but HAL's website has no automatic fill feature that will remember anything. Even the immigration form starts from scratch with each cruise. It sure would be nice if the passport numbers, contact information and such would be retained.

Sorry, but HAL's website has no automatic fill feature that will remember anything. Even the immigration form starts from scratch with each cruise. It sure would be nice if the passport numbers, contact information and such would be retained.

I'm quite happy that HAL does not remember passport numbers. Seems to me it has sufficent information about cruisers - Mariner number, date of birth, phone number(s) and home address. :o

Since HAL started asking for the mariner number, I can no longer get past that screen to find a cruise. For some reason, where it says "please select gateway" it just won't allow me to click on a city, and just stays on that screen. Any help out there?

Marnie

Archived