Freedom of the Seas Oct 20, 2013 cruise

Okay, I heard this from a couple of women on our shuttle back to Budget once we got back to PC. They told us that someone or someone's had marijuana and had disabled the smoke detector to smoke it. Disabling the smoke detector is far more serious than the pot as it is a federal offense. We also heard from the staff on the all access tour that some people got put off for a fight in a bar that injured a bartender and someone got kicked off for domestic violence.

Okay, I heard this from a couple of women on our shuttle back to Budget once we got back to PC. They told us that someone or someone's had marijuana and had disabled the smoke detector to smoke it. Disabling the smoke detector is far more serious than the pot as it is a federal offense. We also heard from the staff on the all access tour that some people got put off for a fight in a bar that injured a bartender and someone got kicked off for domestic violence.

Hi, we heard that there were 5 cabins under arrest and then when we got to St Thomas the captain and head of security decided that the passengers in 2 of the cabins should get kicked off - one for domestic violence and the other I didn't know (so probably the fight on the tour you are talking about) Anybody know what the others were for then? I thought the lateness of St Thomas departure was due for late passengers from a tour? Interesting really, can't believe you would pay so much money for a holiday and then risk having to either stay in your cabin all week with security at your door or even worse get thrown off!!!! We had an amazing time:D

I don't think it was a bar on land that got the people kicked off, but a Freedom bar! I can imagine that if one of their bartenders got injured, they would be steamed!

I must say that I did not witness any of this and only heard about it afterwards. A family on the shuttle back to Budget stated that their room was in the hallway with one of the offenders who had a security officer sitting outside their stateroom the entire time.

Archived