Sangsters creme rum

30stone

Hi. We'll be on Carnival Liberty and going to Cozumel, Belize, Grand Cayman and Roatan.. Does anyone know if any of these ports sell it? I had bought it in Jamaica last time (hence Sangsters Jamaican creme rum) lol. Thank you. BTW, better than Baileys.:)

Hi. We'll be on Carnival Liberty and going to Cozumel, Belize, Grand Cayman and Roatan.. Does anyone know if any of these ports sell it? I had bought it in Jamaica last time (hence Sangsters Jamaican creme rum) lol. Thank you. BTW, better than Baileys.:)

WE always pick up creme rum in St. Maarten or St. Thomas. Of course that doesn't help you out:(.

There used to be another brand of coconut creme rum, I can't recall the name but it was very similar to Sangsters.

You can buy this online. Seems easier to do that then have to haul it home.