Port of southampton address

SOLIVITA LADY

We are taking a car service from the Port to our London Hotel and they are requesting the address of the port. I can't believe they do not know it but I haven't been able to find out by checking my paperwork from Princess and I don't want to give them wrong info. I'm sure someone here on CC knows and would appreciate it if you would share the address (and the berth) if you know that. We are taking the Emerald Princess which arrives in Southampton on May 3, 2014.

Thanks for any help you can give me. I never had this problem when arriving at Civitevecchia or Venice.

Jackie

We are taking a car service from the Port to our London Hotel and they are requesting the address of the port. I can't believe they do not know it but I haven't been able to find out by checking my paperwork from Princess and I don't want to give them wrong info. I'm sure someone here on CC knows and would appreciate it if you would share the address (and the berth) if you know that. We are taking the Emerald Princess which arrives in Southampton on May 3, 2014.

Thanks for any help you can give me. I never had this problem when arriving at Civitevecchia or Venice.

Jackie

There are three docks in Southampton... here's their addresses.

Queen Elizabeth Terminal

Berth 38/39, Eastern Docks, Gate 4

Southampton, UK

Mayflower Terminal

Berth 106, Herbert Walker Avenue

Gate 10

Southampton, UK

Ocean Cruise Terminal

Berth 46/47, Eastern Docks

Southampton, UK

You can check their website at: http://www.southamptonvts.co.uk for more info.

There are three docks in Southampton... here's their addresses.

Queen Elizabeth Terminal

Berth 38/39, Eastern Docks, Gate 4

Southampton, UK

Mayflower Terminal

Berth 106, Herbert Walker Avenue

Gate 10

Southampton, UK

Ocean Cruise Terminal

Berth 46/47, Eastern Docks

Southampton, UK

You can check their website at: http://www.southamptonvts.co.uk for more info.

Rick,

Thanks for the info. Now I just need to know what terminal they will be at.

Jackie

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

Princess preferred terminal is mayflower terminal which is dock gate 10. If you google southampton cruise ship schedule you will get a list of cruise ship departures for next year and which terminal they leave from.:D

The Crown Princess certainly sailed from Ocean Terminal, Eastern Gate 4, last month. I have also heard some people say they have sailed on Princess from the QE2 terminal. The OP will just have to keep checking on the port website. I'm sure the car service will understand if she can't give the address at present, as her cruise is 6 months away.

The Crown Princess certainly sailed from Ocean Terminal, Eastern Gate 4, last month. I have also heard some people say they have sailed on Princess from the QE2 terminal. The OP will just have to keep checking on the port website. I'm sure the car service will understand if she can't give the address at present, as her cruise is 6 months away.

That is what I told the car service but thought someone might have known the answer.

Thanks to all who have posted to help out.

Jackie

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

We on the Caribbean Princess in August from Southampton. When we got into the taxi at the hotel to go to the port, I told the driver the Mayflower as that was the terminal I was told Princess uses. The driver said, I think it is the QE2, he confirmed with his office and he was right.

Hi There

Port is not that large, so long as your driver gets to the Southampton port,

signs out side will list what ship is docked, which will guide you to right terminal,

plus good chance you will see your ship as you get near the port.

yours Shogun