Port canaveral webcam

RavaRiles

Hi everyone,

Just had a look on marine traffic and freedom isn't showing, just wondering what time freedom is due back in port this morning as would like to have a look at her coming in to PC on the webcam ???

Kind regards

Ian

Hi everyone,

Just had a look on marine traffic and freedom isn't showing, just wondering what time freedom is due back in port this morning as would like to have a look at her coming in to PC on the webcam ???

Kind regards

Ian

Sometimes the ships just don't show up on the marine traffic map. On Oct 27th, we were boarding Explorer. We had stayed in Newark overnight and I looked at the NY port web cam first thing Sunday morning and the Explorer did not show up on the marine traffic map. I kept checking until we had to leave for the port. I was relieved when we got there and Explorer was at the dock waiting for us.

Hi everyone,

Kind regards

Ian

Once I saw FR pop up on Marine Traffic around 4 AM. She did not show before and when she sails out of Port C for an Eastern Itinerary, she stops showing pretty quickly. On the Western Itinerary, she can be picked up on Marine Traffic on Saturday night sailing up the FL coast.

Once I saw FR pop up on Marine Traffic around 4 AM. She did not show before and when she sails out of Port C for an Eastern Itinerary, she stops showing pretty quickly. On the Western Itinerary, she can be picked up on Marine Traffic on Saturday night sailing up the FL coast.

Thank you Sherri,

Hopefully my new wife and I will be able to say hi to you as we are on the same sailing in January as you.

Kind regards from Liverpool, England

Ian

Thank you Sherri,

Hopefully my new wife and I will be able to say hi to you as we are on the same sailing in January as you.

Kind regards from Liverpool, England

Ian

You are welcome. Hope we will get to meet too. Only about 60 days away. Congratulations on your upcoming marriage.