150 Central Park - Please Share Your Experiance

On the Wine Pairing .... Our waiter did not even mention it so certainly did not push it.

We ordered a bottle of wine that we liked and would have opted to have done that anyway.

Once again, we very much enjoyed 150! :)

LuLu

~~~~

spent our money on the cucumber martinis :)

We loved 150 CP on our Oasis cruise. We celebrated my birthday that night. The service was superb and the food was adventurous and very tasty. We both enjoy tasting menus though and this wasn't our first time with this type of experience.

I agree with some of the other posters, if you're picky, a big eater or a meat and potatoes type then this probably isn't the place for you.

Oh, and that cucumber martini was delicious!!

IMG_4315.jpg

The changed their bread, they used to have really nice tiny sour dough rolls, and some with onion, now I don't even know what you would call the bread, but it is not very good at all. I asked them to bring me some bread from Giovanni's and they were kind enough to do that. But it wasn't as good as the original little breads, just better than the bread they now have. They also changed the bread at the Captain's table to very boring rolls.

Well at least it helps me not eat bread with my meal, but does not add to the original enjoyment of the meal.

I have been on many Royal Caribbean cruises and dined in many of their specialty restaurants, but when dining at 150 Central Park on the Allure, it was just a big let down.....the presentation was outstanding , the waiter was outstanding, but the food was just not up to par, I have read many review of how great the meal was, but when I left that night, my first thought was, am I supposed to like it because a lot of other people liked it, or was I supposed to like it just because it was 150 Central Park. I went in with an open mind and walked away disappointed, I will probably not go back, but at the same time I am glad for the people who enjoyed it so much....