FTTF gift

cruisewaves

Great idea! It looks like either they do things differently at different ports or they have changed it since we sailed out of FLL in February. We didn't have the orange stickers on our luggage after we handed them to the porters. They just put them in a separate bin. When we checked in, we were given a Zone 1 boarding card. We sat with the rest of the Zone 1 people. After Diamond/Platinum, wedding parties and handicapped, they called for Zone 1. I have no idea how many in Zone 1 had FTTF or how many just checked in earlyl.

That was the first time FTTF was offered on the Freedom. Maybe it has changed since then.

That is really cool. I'd be pretty pumped for my cruise if I received something like that for Christmas.

I hope posting that special guest services phone number doesn't cause any problems. But I'm guessing that number may change from cruise to cruise.

Great gift idea!!! And very nicely done:)

That's awesome. This actually helped me out a lot with my faster to the fun, where did you find all this information? Can you add a link?

We actually just used FTTF last month so I was taking pictures of the "perks" as we cruised and the week went on. I cross referenced it to Carnival's FTTF excursion page, along with the letter from my stateroom detailing the perks.

IMG_0444_zpsa7e6d1cb.jpg

Edited by cruisewaves

Sure, I can provide you links for the photos you'd like. Are there specific ones you want?

You have made a wonderful presentation! I would love to have a copy of all your photos, we are cruising in Jan and I would like to create something similar, but I will adapt it for our ship. We have already purchased this for our friends travelling with us, this is their first cruise and first vacation ever, I think this is a fabulous idea.

Could you send me the links to your photos (all of them)

n d agnew @ Hotmail dot com (no spaces)

Thank you so very much for your wonderful idea :D

You are one great friend. I hope someone brightens your Christmas and makes you smile.

I know your friend will be smiling all the way to her ship

Trust me, cruisewaves will have a smile on their face the day their friends board the Liberty. That is their gift.:D

Great job cruisewaves.

Amazing Gift! You are so very clever and I know your friend will be super excited. I just did my first FTTF and enjoyed it, will never cruise without it again, well at least until I become Platinum!:rolleyes: I wish I paid closer attention to all the perks but I will look back on what you posted if I can for my next cruise as a reminder. Thanks for sharing!