Help contacting Alla Tours

vtwgalmm

I hit the "contact" on Alla Tours website and sent them an email. It was returned. I then went to Trip Advisor and used the email address there for Alla Tours. It was returned. Does anyone have an email address for Alla Tours. The one in both of the other places is info@alla-tour.com. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Sally

That is the email address that I used just a few days ago and it worked fine. They have at least once that I know shut down their website for maintenance or changes, maybe they have done something like that for the email. I would wait a day or two and try again.

I'll wait a while and try again. I got the "fatal problem message" back from my internet provider when I sent the message out so being closed or busy should not generate that message. I think only a "bad" email address generates that message. I'll try again though. Thanks for the help. Sally

Do you use AOL as a provider?

I find when I send to people that are using AOL my message is returned saying it did not go through... but I get a reply from the person ..so who knows

Also check your trash or spam folders sometime the replies end up there