Logan Airport to Black Falcon Terminal?

I would like to ask a question of someone in the Boston area. What is the quickest, most convenient way to get from Logan Airport to the Black Falcon cruise terminal? We arrive the day of the cruise, and would like to get to the ship as quickly as possible after we arrive. If the best way is by taxi, could you please give me some help concerning which company is best and most reliable? Thank you so much for your help.

Taxi would definitely be the easiest. Walk out of Logan and there will be a taxi stand full of taxis. You have to use the first one in the line, but I have never had a problem with any of them. (If you don't use the first one in line there will be a lot of yelling!)

And I might be mistaken but I think it might be a flat fee to Black Falcon.

Taxi is the best way. They will know the quickest and best route at the time of day. Don't even think about a limo. The driver may not know where he is going! Drive time should be less than 10 minutes unless there is a lot of traffic getting out of the airport. Bon Voyage

Fastest way would be taxi ....cost should be in the 20-25 range

drive time about 10 minutes ... unless you are traveling between 3pm-5pm then it could be a :rolleyes: bit longer

Archived