12th floor Celebrity Reflection Taller?

fredflint

We just returned from a 15 day TA on the Reflection and we noticed that the 12th floor was taller than others. We missed the cabin crawl did anyone else notice this? Our Butler said it was just the Aqua Class Suites but I think it it was the whole floor?

We just returned from a 15 day TA on the Reflection and we noticed that the 12th floor was taller than others. We missed the cabin crawl did anyone else notice this? Our Butler said it was just the Aqua Class Suites but I think it it was the whole floor?

Wonder why? You would think they would drop the ceiling and pad it some since the pool/gym is above.

Wait. Did you notice this after the bar crawl? :)

We were taking the stairs for the most part and noticed there are 2 more steps on the 12th floor, maybe since the rooms are wider they make them taller so the proportions look right. Either way it was a great room if anyone wants to pick a Aqua Suite 2155 is a great room, location hard to beat it was quiet and close to most everything, balcony is 6x12' room 12x16 not counting hallway and since it is on the hump you can see all the way to the back and all the cabins in the front as well.

We were taking the stairs for the most part and noticed there are 2 more steps on the 12th floor, maybe since the rooms are wider they make them taller so the proportions look right. Either way it was a great room if anyone wants to pick a Aqua Suite 2155 is a great room, location hard to beat it was quiet and close to most everything, balcony is 6x12' room 12x16 not counting hallway and since it is on the hump you can see all the way to the back and all the cabins in the front as well.

We have 2162 on the 12/14 Cruise on Reflection. Glad to hear you liked your room. We've never done a suite before so I have no idea what, if anything, to do with the Butler...any suggestions? How does the afternoon sandwich thing work? Do you have to be in the room? What time does it come? Sorry for all the questions!!

That is great to know. My friend has this one booked on our April cruise and I'm just 2 down from her in 2151.

You will really like the room and location it was pretty quiet and never noisy that it woke us up, balcony is really nice and being one floor below oceanview was great we would zip up grab some snacks and bring them back to our room. The extra width makes the room very comfortable, along with the increased closet space. The only power outlets are on the dresser across from the bed so we put the clock we brought there so when we woke up we could see the time, they have 110 and 220 outlets so if you have a 220 to 110 adapter you have more outlets or a power strip, I brought 2 extension cords with 3 outlets at the end with my carry on and had no issues.

The hair dryers (yes you get 2) are 110 and 220 so you can use either to save a plug. There is also a 110/220 outlet in the bathroom.

We plugged our ipad into the TV using HDMi with no issues just unplug plug and it worked, BUT set the volume first as the remote will not work with the iPad plugged in.

Snacks and Pastries only if you are there as there is a different assortment every day so the butler would not know what to leave.

Tea was good but is warm and the Ice bucket is small I would ask for a 2nd bucket if both of you are going to drink it.

Edited by fredflint

We just got back from a b2b on the Reflection and had an S2 Suite 2210 followed by an Aqua Suite 2139 and on both the butler came around with afternoon sandwiches and pastries, coffee/tea around 3:30-4:00. If we weren't in the room they left an assortment on a plate in our room along with canapés. I didn't notice the ceilings being taller but the rooms were very roomy and comfortable.