Wanted: Friend Coupon

Hi Keeper236,

I just gave mine away, but I found out my sister just got one in the mail. If you give me your address I can send it out today.

It's a 50 dollar per statroom discount. I'm pretty sure it's good for the 4 night.

My e-mail address is rs6300@hotmail.com

THANKS I SENT YOU MY ADDRESS my email address keeper236@charter.net it may have come through to you as' cantlook" since I am at my husbands computer.

I have one too, if anyone wants to give me their address.

Travelgrrl...i was wondering if you haven't given anyone your free coupon and are not planning on using it anytime soon if you were willing to pass it along. Don't know how to email you since you dont have that option and not interested in posting my address for everyone to see...will be greatly appreciated

Hi Keeper236,

I just gave mine away, but I found out my sister just got one in the mail. If you give me your address I can send it out today.

It's a 50 dollar per statroom discount. I'm pretty sure it's good for the 4 night.

My e-mail address is rs6300@hotmail.com

Just got the mail and THANK YOU for the coupon! I called our travel agent and she is applying it as I type. Since my parents also taught me to share I will return to the favor to some lucky cruisecritic member when my coupon arrives. I love sharing!!!!

Does anyone have a "friend" coupon for the 11 day Brillance transatlantic? If so, could I have it? Note: I do not know if one exists. I got a coupon in my Crown and Anchor magazine, but for some reason, my sister who is going with us did not recieve her magazine.

Again, people: There is no email function on Cruise Critic. There's a spot in the Profile, but CC never did enable that feature, and apparently has no intention of enabling that feature. No one is refusing your email. CC just doesn't let you do this.

Thank you for your attention, and we now return you to your regularly schedule coupon-glomming program.

:D

Someone asked this question and I haven't seen the answer yet. What is this coupon all about?

Thanks.

Royal Caribbean sends them out to first timers. One for them, to encourage them to book again, and also one to give to a friend.

I am a first timer! When do they send these out??? If I got one from someone else could I use it on my first cruise??? We don't go till 1-29-06 so it may be awhile I suppose???

If I could use it now does anybody have an extra one??? email: jksteiskal@hotmail.com

for my address!!!

thanks everyone I just love these boards!!!! so very helpful, all of you!!!!

Archived