Breeze question

bell777

Can i see what i purchase daily on the tv?

Can i see how much i purchase the cruise for?

If i put money in the safe and use my sail card to open and close the safe, can the cabin steward open my safe since he has a card to get in my room?

Can I lock the door when in the room to assure the door is not open while i am changing? after reading about all the cabin stewards knocking and opening the doors immediately i get concerned.

Can i bring my suitcase onboard myself to assure it does not get lost?

I have not come across these and need to know thank you.

Can i see what i purchase daily on the tv?

Can i see how much i purchase the cruise for?

If i put money in the safe and use my sail card to open and close the safe, can the cabin steward open my safe since he has a card to get in my room?

Can I lock the door when in the room to assure the door is not open while i am changing? after reading about all the cabin stewards knocking and opening the doors immediately i get concerned.

Can i bring my suitcase onboard myself to assure it does not get lost?

You can track your purchases on your Sign and Sail account on the TV.

The safe is a combo, not a card access.

You can't see how much you purchased the crusie for.

Cabin Stewards do not have access to the safes.

There is a deadbolt on the door in addtion to the card entry.

There is size limitations for suitcases to fit through the xray machines.

Can i see what i purchase daily on the tv? Yes, and you can also obtain a printout at the kiosk by guest services.

Can i see how much i purchase the cruise for? Yes, it should be on the confirmation email you received.

If i put money in the safe and use my sail card to open and close the safe, can the cabin steward open my safe since he has a card to get in my room? The safes have a combination lock, but even if they didn't only the housekeeping supervisor can unlock a safe. I once found mine still locked from the previous cruisers and the supervisor had to come with me in the cabin, unlock it with their card and have me sign an inventory form saying that the safe was empty.

Can I lock the door when in the room to assure the door is not open while i am changing? after reading about all the cabin stewards knocking and opening the doors immediately i get concerned. Yes, and the bathroom door locks too.

Can i bring my suitcase onboard myself to assure it does not get lost? Only carry on size suitcases can be brought on. They have to fit through a standard airport size xray machine.

The Breeze is a great ship.

thank you for your reply, i just wonder how much info is on the tv for others to see. I like to be private and after seeing some of the post here i start wondering how much is truly kept personal. I am so glad that the safe is combo now i feel better about leaving my personal items behind.

thank you for your reply, i just wonder how much info is on the tv for others to see. I like to be private and after seeing some of the post here i start wondering how much is truly kept personal. I am so glad that the safe is combo now i feel better about leaving my personal items behind.

You can only see your purchases on the TV and it can only be accessed from your room or from the kiosk. Your room key will have a folio number on it. The TV menu has a Folio revue option at which time you will have to enter that number, then confirm that's it you and then it will bring up your purchases only. If you are listed as the master card holder and you are allowing your room mate to charge on your card then their purchases will show up on your account. You can't go to another room and enter your folio number, I tried and it wouldn't pull it up.

Only security can open your safe and you have to be present. Once, our car keys got to close to the door and interfered with the operation and they've had to come and open it for us.

Just as an FYI, if these were the card swipe type, you can't use your sign n sail card to lock them anyways.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the room lights on the Breeze require you to have the key in the light slot before they come on? They want you to use your S&S card but any card of similar size will do.