Video Review - Liberty / Western / Nov 2013

pyroguy

Anyone on this cruise with us never saw me without my camera(s)...many asked me if I was with Carnival or a professional. The answer is No, I'm not, but I do enjoy doing video & photography.

Since I've already done a Liberty Funship 2.0 review, I thought this would be a nice change.

This video is a sample of some of the shots I took on our cruise.

Enjoy.

Anyone on this cruise with us never saw me without my camera(s)...many asked me if I was with Carnival or a professional. The answer is No, I'm not, but I do enjoy doing video & photography.

Since I've already done a Liberty Funship 2.0 review, I thought this would be a nice change.

This video is a sample of some of the shots I took on our cruise.

Enjoy.

Have always enjoyed your pics and vids. That was amazing. You really have a talent. This was perfect timing with my Liberty Western Carib. cruise coming up this Saturday! Great job once again.

Have always enjoyed your pics and vids. That was amazing. You really have a talent. This was perfect timing with my Liberty Western Carib. cruise coming up this Saturday! Great job once again.

Awesome! You're goning to have a great time. Johanna in athe Alchemy bar is awesome, and you'll love CD Josh Aka "Big Sexy".

Awesome! You're goning to have a great time. Johanna in athe Alchemy bar is awesome, and you'll love CD Josh Aka "Big Sexy".

That's nice to hear about the CD. We loved Karl with a K this past March and were sad to hear he's left Carnival. Do you remember what night your Chef's Table dinner was?

That's nice to hear about the CD. We loved Karl with a K this past March and were sad to hear he's left Carnival. Do you remember what night your Chef's Table dinner was?

They actually had 2 Chef Table events, the first was on Cozumel night, the other was Belize.

We did Nachi Cocum in Cozumel...all day free drinks, then got on the ship and had free flowing wine at the CT all night as well. My liver is still recovering :D