Question for GBENJO

Hi Gbenjo. I have a question for someone with extreem knowledge of the boarding procedures on a RCCL ship at Sydney OPT.

I am off on another cruise just after Xmas and am going with my whole family, Ourselves in one cabin, two teenage sons in another, Older son and partner in another and finally daughter, hubby and 3 children in a family cabin.

My question is: Myself and teenagers are emerald crown and anchor members, daughter and her family are silver crown and anchor and older son and partner this is their first cruise on RCCL.

So that we all stay together as a group can we use the Priority Check in (and if so which one, Emerald or Silver) or do we all have to go for the long line?

Also do you find out which line you're in charge of early so I can say hello or do you just get any one?

Thanks for you advise.

Signature shows Rhapsody 28 December so I guess that's the one! :)

Doesn't show with Tapatalk. :(

If it is the Rhapsody there is only one line for C&A people and you will be able to all go there together. Have not had them check deck number, just that you are a member. We were the first two people to board on our last cruise.

Hi Gbenjo. I have a question for someone with extreem knowledge of the boarding procedures on a RCCL ship at Sydney OPT.

I am off on another cruise just after Xmas and am going with my whole family, Ourselves in one cabin, two teenage sons in another, Older son and partner in another and finally daughter, hubby and 3 children in a family cabin.

My question is: Myself and teenagers are emerald crown and anchor members, daughter and her family are silver crown and anchor and older son and partner this is their first cruise on RCCL.

So that we all stay together as a group can we use the Priority Check in (and if so which one, Emerald or Silver) or do we all have to go for the long line?

Also do you find out which line you're in charge of early so I can say hello or do you just get any one?

Thanks for you advise.

As Keagle has already said there is only the one priority line for C&A but there is no problem for your whole group to go through at the same time.

We do not have a particular line that we handle other than there will be about eight or nine agents doing the VIP line and the rest on general check in. I usually do VIP but could be anywhere and we do not know until the day. Nothing stopping you though asking whoever is directing the head of the line where I am (ask for Graham or Benjo...I answer to both:D) and I can check your group in and say hello......sorry ...no upgrades:D. Maybe see you on the 28th.

As Keagle has already said there is only the one priority line for C&A but there is no problem for your whole group to go through at the same time.

We do not have a particular line that we handle other than there will be about eight or nine agents doing the VIP line and the rest on general check in. I usually do VIP but could be anywhere and we do not know until the day. Nothing stopping you though asking whoever is directing the head of the line where I am (ask for Graham or Benjo...I answer to both:D) and I can check your group in and say hello......sorry ...no upgrades:D. Maybe see you on the 28th.

Thanks gbenjo I knew you would know (and you too Keagle).

Didn't think an upgrade would be possible, just didn't want to get split up. I will finally get to have a boarding picture with my whole family in it :D. I have plenty with just us and a few with my daughters mob but this is the first time we are all on the one boat at the one time. It will probably be the last also as my oldest of the youngest kids found out today he got a job and starts the day after we get back.

Will definitely try to find you on the day.

Hi fellow mullet,

We've just been on Radiance for the first time and the C&A line moved slower than us in the "commoners" line. Man did that ship rock, it was just like a post rally party and it never ended. Bit noisey for an old bugger like me! Let us know what Rhapsody is like, we were disappointed with the food quality on Radiance and found that all the entertainment was amplified and too loud. It was a lovely ship though and it rode the ruts & gutters well, nearly as well as a 1600! Ho Ho Ho and happy christmas.

"Inverted"

Hi fellow mullet,

We've just been on Radiance for the first time and the C&A line moved slower than us in the "commoners" line. Man did that ship rock, it was just like a post rally party and it never ended. Bit noisey for an old bugger like me! Let us know what Rhapsody is like, we were disappointed with the food quality on Radiance and found that all the entertainment was amplified and too loud. It was a lovely ship though and it rode the ruts & gutters well, nearly as well as a 1600! Ho Ho Ho and happy christmas.

"Inverted"

Now you know why fLASH and myself keep going on these cruise thingies, best way to unwind.

• 1 month later...

G'Day Graham

Looked for you on the 28th but apparently you were on a break, not to worry. Had a great cruise once again and booked another whilst onboard so I may finaly get to meet you in person in October when I am next at the OPT.