Live from the Aloha Tribe on the Star

PunkiC

That's sad that Princess isn't keeping a ship dedicated to the Hawaiian itinerary next year. We've done it three times and it's our favorite itinerary.
I agree. We have done this itinerary the last 2 years in a row. We were going to wait until 2015 to take it again but when we found out there wasn't a permanent Hawaii cruise we opted to go again in March of 2014 so that we could sail again with Elua.

Makes me sad too. We have now done 34 cruises and this one was by far the most fun of all and we would book it again in a heartbeat if we knew we would have Elua and David Cole. Without them, it just wouldn't be the same. I think now we are just too spoiled. ;)

I am now looking at South American and The Panama Canal. We actually want to go everywhere and, as soon as we find a smoking deal, we book it.

We are on the January 19 cruise...We were pretty sure you were going to be on that one...Will you?

I am assuming that this question was directed to Elua. Correct?

It is my understanding that they, as well as David Cole, will be on the ship until the end of March.

Sadly, we will not be on your cruise. Sure wish we could but DH has dedicated January, February and March to skiing and, while he did get to ski in Dubai, I don't think there are any cruise ships yet that offer skiing. :p

"Little Grass Shack" is still playing in my head.

IIRC, it was cool and sunny on the first few days at sea. If you enjoy walking around the promenade deck, the temperature was fine for that. If you were thinking of lounging around the outside pool, it was probably a little too cool and bouncy for that. There were a couple of days when the promenade was closed down due to the wind, but I don't remember which days.

The only serious rain that we experienced was in Ensenada and that was a downpour. I believe it also rained in the morning on one of the island, but it had cleared up by the time we finished breakfast.

I wish we were doing it again. :)