info on CD Topi

If the "current cruise director list" is correct we should have Topi for our cruise director on the Serenade in January what can anyone tell me about him? I really think the cruise director really makes a big difference in how fun the cruise can be. I didn't like our last CD at all! That was on Celebrity, there was nothing wrong with her she was just very boring.... Any info would be appreciated thanks!

What does a CD do anyway?

I know I had some Richard guy on the Oasis, and I know that because I read his name on the TV while he was talking to some other guy on the promenade and then I saw him dancing on the farewell party... But I am sure there must be something else they do because a lot of people really rave about CDs and -not saying you are- are so obsessed with them.

guess I will pay more attention to that on my next cruise :confused:

had him as an asst CD on the Voyager a couple years ago. Seemed like a very fun guy, very personable. I am quite certain he uses and entire can of hair spray every day to keep his flip hair style from moving out of alignment. :p

I was also on the Vision with Topi as an assistant CD. He was from Finland, I believe, and he played that frequently for fun.

For sure you will not find him boring! Since he was the assistant CD, I did not get to see him introduce the main shows and such, but I am sure he could handle it well.

He brought an attitude of fun and energy to all the events I saw him handle, which is what I look for in a cruise director. You should be in good hands.