Brunch Buffet....no longer?

Oceanview77

It sure was, we were also there and my son tried to mimic the bartender from the martini bar by lining up 12 shrimp cocktails along his arm.....delicious.

Howard

PS..Hi Benita

Tell me it was not on the nov 30 - dec 7 cruise please :eek:

Seems to me as if the shorter cruises -7 days may not have them or that they get cancelled due to sickness on the longer cruises.:D

We had the brunch on our 5 night cruise on the Connie this past April. It is clearly stated under "Culinary Delights":

Breakfast will be served in the Seaside Cafe today as we prepare brunch in the restaurant.

Brunch at Sea (Deck 4) 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM

I would think if I was truly interested in attending the Brunch, looking under Culinary Delights in the Celebrity Today would be the first thing I would do! It really isn't hiding as many seem to suggest. :)

We had the brunch on our 5 night cruise on the Connie this past April. It is clearly stated under "Culinary Delights":

Breakfast will be served in the Seaside Cafe today as we prepare brunch in the restaurant.

Brunch at Sea (Deck 4) 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM

I would think if I was truly interested in attending the Brunch, looking under Culinary Delights in the Celebrity Today would be the first thing I would do! It really isn't hiding as many seem to suggest. :)

Well that straightens that out. Sickness is the main reason then. I agree with you in that it is not really hidden if it is in print in the patter.:D

There was no brunch on our 7 day Reflection Nov 30-Dec 7.

We were all expecting it but alas, no.

:confused:

[EDIT: I just read another review elsewhere that said there was one on 3rd day on our cruise....Still not sure how I missed it. Many of us in the group were talking the last day about why there was no brunch. Must have been held on a port day.]

Although technically a port day, wouldn't that have been San Juan and thus not docking until 3pm? We are embarking this Saturday and I want to catch this, so I'm glad I read this thread as I was assuming would be on sea-days per past reviews.

I was on the Reflection with Cle-guy, B1G and bebob. I ate in the MDR every sea day for lunch and there was no "gala buffet brunch" that I know of. I ordered off the lunch menu each of those days. The Millennium did offer the grand brunch buffet the previous month.

Papa, I've also been on a "noro ship" where they eliminated the brunch; but this past week we weren't under noro precautions so I'm not sure what was going on.