Has there ever been a gay charter or group on STAR CLIPPERS?

SakeDad

• 2 weeks later...

RSVP has chartered them a number of times. I sailed the Star Flyer out of Puket, and the Royal Clipper out of Cannes both with RSVP.

This Feb there is a gay charter on Royal Clipper hosted jointly by Concierge Travel and Brand G vacations. Please note I am not a travel industry person

If either does a med sailing on Star Clipper the summer of 2015, I will book in a heart beat.

By the way, I sailed the third sibling on a mainstream cruise out of St Maarten, needless to say I am a big fan of Star Clipper.

Tom

RSVP has chartered them a number of times. I sailed the Star Flyer out of Puket, and the Royal Clipper out of Cannes both with RSVP.

This Feb there is a gay charter on Royal Clipper hosted jointly by Concierge Travel and Brand G vacations. Please note I am not a travel industry person

If either does a med sailing on Star Clipper the summer of 2015, I will book in a heart beat.

By the way, I sailed the third sibling on a mainstream cruise out of St Maarten, needless to say I am a big fan of Star Clipper.

Tom

Thanks! We were booked for Dec 1 Costa Rica on the Flyer but USAir canceled all flights but once a week and we couldn't make it work. Star Clippers was gracious enough to apply our deposit to a future cruise credit rather than lose it so we are grateful. Have until the end of 2014 to use it so we just have to decide which ship and itin.

We did a gay WJ on almost that same itin as the one in Feb so probably won't go for that but a Med one sounds perfect if we can make it work, gay or not! :D

That's great to hear. I think Star Clipper is a wonderful experience. I have not sailed WJ, but think SC is a big step up. Right now I am considering Wind Star for a change. I also have become growingly dissatisfied with the new huge cruise ships with thousands of passengers. Finding small vessels is becoming more difficult these days and those that are out there are oh so pricey especially for the single passenger. I sailed the Wind Song years ago in Tahiti, and would now like to try the Wind Surf.

Good luck in your selection, you cant go wrong with sailing ships!

Tom