A SENSATIONAL Time on Carnival Sensation - December 1 to 5, 2013

MissyMac13

Our room was a Grand Suite, U98. We decided to splurge because it was our daughter's Platinum cruise and we had never been in a suite before. The room was HUGE and we had more than enough room for our belongings. The one thing that my husband and I didn't like was the shower/bathtub combination. He is 6' 3" and I am 5' 9" and both of us had to lean over in the tub to rinse our hair when showering. There was also a huge step getting in and out of the tub to take a shower. It was a small thing, but was not comfortable for us when trying to shower and wash our hair. Our daughter LOVED the tub and especially the Jacuzzi jets. She took a bath every night!

Our closet had loads of room and there were enough drawers for everything we had brought. We also had a larger than normal balcony and had many good conversations with our neighbors on both sides while watching the ship sail away from the various ports.

We've had the same room on Fascination. Huge step getting in and out of the tub is an understatement even. Almost impossible, and dangerous for shorter, older people.

We also LOVED the huge balcony.