What is the longest non repeating RCL cruise in 2015

John&LaLa

Can anyone tell me what might be the longest cruise in 2015 you can put together on RCL. it might be to early to tell, but I figured CC folks might be able to surmise something prior to official schedule :o

Not sure what you are asking. Single cruise or consecutive? Single might be the 16 day transpacifics that Radiance does. Consecutive could be Radiance also from Sydney to Vancouver in 32 days. If Explorer goes to Asia in 2015, then that might be 3 consecutive cruises for more than 40 days.

Edited by clarea

Not sure what you are asking. Single cruise or consecutive? Single might be the 16 day transpacifics that Radiance does. Consecutive could be Radiance also from Sydney to Vancouver in 32 days. If Explorer goes to Asia in 2015, then that might be 3 consecutive cruises for more than 40 days.

consecutive is what I was looking for, thanks

hello

unsure if this is what you mean

Sydney to Singapore april/may2015

Singapore to Dubai 3may to 17 may (my trip)

Dubai to Istanbul

perhaps further? it is a repositioning cruise.

hope that helps :-)

edit on board the rhapsody

Edited by snoopy19

consecutive is what I was looking for, thanks

I'm not that familiar with the Asia / Australia itineraries. There may be a longer string of days you can put together when one of the ships is transitioning between Australia and Singapore.

Can anyone tell me what might be the longest cruise in 2015 you can put together on RCL. it might be to early to tell, but I figured CC folks might be able to surmise something prior to official schedule :o

Gazzumped ...

But yes, perhaps Rhapsody Repo from Sydney to Istanbul Apr/May 2015 -- 45 nts ?? But this will continue to add days, without repeating ports, due the next cruise to follow, which is still to be announced.

S and P

Edited by Big Kev

If you wanted a larger ship then you could do Voyager of The Seas...

. Sydney to Freemantle via New Zealand - 18 nights

. Freemantle to Singapore - 14 nights

and then then next cruise in Singapore which may be Singapore to China (based on previous years). If you are willing to stop for the day in one of the best ports in the world then you could add a 11 night pacific cruise ahead of these 2.