Carnival Glory w/Infant Cruise Review from 12/8

Sunkissed Mommy

Omg..I hope you had a buzz after spending $50. :eek: When we were in Cabo the bill came in pesos so was some ridiculously high number, but all was good after our credit card bill came. ;)

Yes, I can at least say I had a good buzz by the time I finished. Plus, its still a running joke with us, so I guess worth it in the end.

I have had visions of myself doing similar things like taking the disinfecting wipes the the toilet and handle and door knobs and most def the remotes --- but hadn't thought of the walls LOL. I don't know about doing all that on vacation.

Funny my df and I experienced the same thing in grand Cayman. We had lunch on the 7 mile beach and it wasn't anything special. Chicken fingers and fries. Well $80+ dollars later. I didn't realize the exchange rate either. Wow and the service stunk. But the beach was fun.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forums mobile app

I am putting out my feelers. Is anyone interested in a review of the Carnival Glory that just returned today???

In my review I would explain + and - of cruising with a 9 month old, my thoughts on the new dining concept, and my overall opinion of a Carnival cruise being that I have logged over 100 days on other cruise lines.

I promise it won't be a bash fest ;)

I just don't want to start a review if there is no interest in those topics. I'm sure the dining thing will be beat to death in the coming weeks.

Glad u decided to write it

Edited by CrusieToy

I'm sorry if you mentioned this and I missed it, but how did the pack and play fit in your cabin? You were in a normal balcony right? I know some ships have cribs but it looks like they brought you a pack n play so we're considering just bringing our own.

Yes. We had a normal balcony. We placed it in front of the couch. We shoved the chair and small table against the wall of the bathroom, next to the couch. So we didn't use the couch, it became a storage area for toys and other belongings.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app