Asia Cruise

highbridger

Lots of CCers have done Asian cruises - we've cruised out that way at least half dozen times (if you include the Antipodes).

Specific questions - ask away. Afraid you are a little too broad on initial inquiry.

• 1 month later...

Well, I still don't know what it is you want to know. and no one else responded to your inquiry.

We have done several Asian cruises, on several different ships, and enjoyed them all - but there are several different itineraries, etc. What information are you specifically looking for?

I am planning on the November 11th Bangkok to Bejing cruise on the saphire. Anything I need to be aware of? (in general ) what about the weather? (how to I pack for cold in Bejhing and warm everywhere else?) any suggestions or hints?

Lois

Layering works for us. Much of SE Asia is hot and humid, but when we were in Bejing (3-01), it was very cold and windy. I have a lightweight waterproof windbreaker that works - some people swear by Gore-tex.

Archived