Hotel Maya

Cruznjuly

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure why everyone else is getting higher rate than me. I booked at $125 for the garden-view room. I checked again today and it went down to $119. I could have cancelled my old reservation and rebook, but I didn't want to chance someone booking the same room at the same time. I called in and got my rate adjusted.

$119 was for the 2 queens or 1 king garden-view. Water-view = $159. Balcony = $169.

This is also for Valentine's Day. I used the flexible dates and got $119 for the entire month.

Code: 0560018220

Edited by izmeeh

Must be a supply/demand thing. Busier times=higher rates??

I will only book at $119, since that's the exact price of the parking garage. I only live an hour from port, so it's not worth it otherwise. ;)

Are we looking at the same hotel? http://hotelmayalongbeach.com/ ? From this website, choose the date and it will direct you to hilton website. I went directly to the hilton website and it's still the same price.

It is $119 for every day up until the end of April, except for some blackout dates. March 21 is $119. If you don't see that rate, call the hotel.

Wow. Hardly a bargain!! :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so I tried again and I did get the $119 rate for a King/Garden view with 7 days parking. I think i clicked promotions and packages last time and thats why I got the higher rate. We are booked for February. Thanks for the help CC!

Can you get Carnival rate if you are not sailing with them? Going on a different cruise line but would like to stay here. Last time I stayed there I bid and got room through priceline. Will do that again if necessary.