NEW MENUS are confusing to me...

Elaine515

Woops...I found a strawberry rhubarb soup for dessert on day 3 I think...so..well it is definitely a more casual deal and less choices..love it or leave it on the elegant nights...but not all bad..just the way of casual Carnival...Sarah

I will be curious to see if the "love it or leave it" elegant nights survive. We saw changes last week to the second elegant night mid-way though the week. I guess we'll no more when this weeks Glory Pax start to report back.

That from the grill section is kind of like the old everyday menu.

What I don't like about them is having to order individual sides. If my sister and I don't order the same appetizers and side dishes I don't know how they are going to fit all those dishes on a 2 top table.

You can order appetizers for yourself, no different than before. With just two at one table, I don't know why you would order something to be shared, maybe someone can chime in on that.

The normal sides you select would be on your dinner plate maybe. The only things served "family style" would be if you ordered from the to be shared section. I like the opportunity to select the sides, instead of getting what comes with each entree. I think this will turn out to be a step forward.

In your case, just order what you want. I am sure there will be enough room! Unless you both order three mains and want them served at the same time!

I just viewed the two 7 night menus. They look great. It is a good variety of new choices with some familiar Carnival items.

Unfortunately I won't have the new menu on my January Splendor sailing. I'll try it on my 2015 sailing once it has been tested and implemented fleet wide.

I like this new change. Keep the good changes coming. Good to see Carnival stepping up its game.

Go Carnival!:cool: