Pictorial Review: Carnival Ecstasy 12/12/13 PLUS a B2B with Brilliance of the Seas!!!

DarthGrady

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I know I'm late to the party, but followed you over here from a post you made about balconies on a recent Ectasy thread. Just wanted to thank you for posting your pictorial review. It was awesome!

I know I'm late to the party, but followed you over here from a post you made about balconies on a recent Ectasy thread. Just wanted to thank you for posting your pictorial review. It was awesome!

No problem! Glad you enjoyed it!

• 9 months later...

We are set to sail on the Ecstasy next week and thank you for the photos. We have been told about some photo packages that are available on some of the Carnival ships, is this true for the Ecstasy? We are looking to maybe purchase all of our photos as this is our daughter's first cruise and she is only 2 & we want to have as many photos as possible. I heard there is a package where you can spend like $350 and get all of your photos for your room. Is this true? Thanks.

Michael

We are set to sail on the Ecstasy next week and thank you for the photos. We have been told about some photo packages that are available on some of the Carnival ships, is this true for the Ecstasy? We are looking to maybe purchase all of our photos as this is our daughter's first cruise and she is only 2 & we want to have as many photos as possible. I heard there is a package where you can spend like $350 and get all of your photos for your room. Is this true? Thanks.

Michael

Sorry, I can't help with that one. I have not bought any pictures on Carnival in a long time, so I don't know what their packages include.