Nautica balcony question

LadyCruisers

How many chairs are on the balcony on the Category B2 cabins on deck 6 on the R ships and do they have foot rests? While I know the balcony is not huge are they comfortable for two people? Not looking to stretch out for sun bathing, but rather just looking to read and watch the world go by. We just upgraded from an ocean view to a balcony for our upcoming 20 day Viking Odyssey in July on Nautica. Ship is close to being sold out and there were very few options for a balcony cabin so we decided to go for it rather than take the chance of being disappointed down the road.

is it possible to have breakfast or dinner on the balcony?

The table is very small and fairly low - think side table. You can certainly have coffee & pastries there but anything really requiring knife & fork would be unwieldy.

Would a concierge level balcony be any larger and what would the added benefits of that category be?

No and I would not recommend concierge level as the only amenities are a shawl, Bulgary bath products, access to spa deck which is usually too windy to enjoy, a useless concierge lounge, hot breakfast vs continental. Not worth the extra dollars in my opinion for the exact same cabin and balcony size.