Just off the Crown Princess

Jbird81

Thanks so much for the review. It sounds like there are two formal nights on the seven day cruise. We are doing a b2b January 4th and wondering about the number and the nights they are.

You can always find the number of formal nights by looking at the itinerary page in the personalizer. Near the top it will indicate the number of smart casual and formal evenings.

Personalizeritinerary_zpscedfb7c8.jpg

Check the Princess board, I've began one. I'll be posting a lot more photos of the Crown on there towards the end, after I get the review mostly done. Lots of ship photos!

Not sure what Princess board you are referring to? I checked the CC Cruise Reviews for Princess and didn't find it there. I must be looking in the wrong place.

Not sure what Princess board you are referring to? I checked the CC Cruise Reviews for Princess and didn't find it there. I must be looking in the wrong place.

Pamster - it is on this board. The title begins with "Crown Princess Christmas Cruise..."

I just posted on it to bring it up front. It had fallen back to the second page.

Enjoy!