Ruby E632

xroadrunnerx

I just put a hold on cabin E632 for our 5 day Western Caribbean cruise. Any thoughts about this?

What info would you like? Good location (if you want to be close to food ;)). Our friends just had this cabin; good view out your window.

I had exactly that cabin in Oct/Nov for a Greek Isles cruise. There is no obstruction to speak of. You can if you look for it just see the bottom of a walk way above you and a crew access walk way a deck below you but there is no walk way directly outside the window. I found the location within the ship to be good, near stairs and lift but no noise from them or passengers and also nearish to laundrette. I would certainly book this cabin again.

• 8 months later...
I had exactly that cabin in Oct/Nov for a Greek Isles cruise. There is no obstruction to speak of. You can if you look for it just see the bottom of a walk way above you and a crew access walk way a deck below you but there is no walk way directly outside the window. I found the location within the ship to be good, near stairs and lift but no noise from them or passengers and also nearish to laundrette. I would certainly book this cabin again.

Hi: I've booked this cabin for next year. Could you tell me 1) does the air conditioning work well 2) is the bed located on the wall away from the window rather than under neath it 3) is the sink & closet area quite small? We've had balconies before so not sure of the difference in size of the sink/balcony. Thanks.