Room Doors on Silhouette

Snowescapee

This it be a stupid question but are the room doors on Silhouette magnetic? I've seen people before hang a white board on their door and I just assumed t was magnetic...can anyone confirm. I'm thinking this will be a good way to keep in touch with our family members on the same cruise as we are on one floor and they are on another.

The doors on the S Class ships are metal. I was just on the Equinox and I leave our

picture in a magnetic frame on the door. So we can always find ourselves. I did the same on each of our Solstice cruises.

Edited by Trainer

Perfect! Thanx Trainer! I figured the doors had to me a material that could have a magnet applied to them (doh, of course the door itself isn't magnetic!!!! My brain isn't awake yet!).

I'll add a small whiteboard to my packing list now! :)

Your entire cabin is metal!! You can stick magnets to the walls, etc to hold daily planner, receipts, pictures of the kids you are missing (ok, not the kids, the dog). Put a small white board inside, for notes to roommate or cabin attendant.