Wifi in Grand Turk?

GHChik

Does anyone know if there is free wifi in Grand Turk? I looked on Margaritaville website but there is no mention of it. We will be there March 8, 2014 on the Ruby Princess.

Also, we just plan to get off the ship and spend a little time nearby. Can we use the pool/beach and visit some shops in just a few hours before returning to the ship?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

White Sands resort has free Wifi. We did a tram tour in Dec 2013 with Island Trams, which leaves from White Sands, came back and had lunch are the bar and facebooked while we waited. It is next door to Margaretville and all the beach loungers that the cruise ship has set up on the beach. The food was really good, too

• 2 weeks later...

Has anybody done a Deep Sea Fishing Excursion with either Papa J Tours or Sailorman Tours? Someone on my rollcall suggested this with Screeming Reels but they are booked. My DH and nephew were very excited about fishing and those are the only 2 tours available.

Sailorman has been very responsive but seem expensive and doesn't have many reviews here or on tripadvisor. Papa J has more reviews but none of them on fishing. Also, he did post on his FB page to email him but I have yet to hear back from him.

Just looking for something for the "guys" to do so maybe I can have a nice quiet beachday :)

Has anybody done a Deep Sea Fishing Excursion with either Papa J Tours or Sailorman Tours? Someone on my rollcall suggested this with Screeming Reels but they are booked. My DH and nephew were very excited about fishing and those are the only 2 tours available.

Sailorman has been very responsive but seem expensive and doesn't have many reviews here or on tripadvisor. Papa J has more reviews but none of them on fishing. Also, he did post on his FB page to email him but I have yet to hear back from him.

Just looking for something for the "guys" to do so maybe I can have a nice quiet beachday :)

I tried to get a similar thing booked with Papa J. A bit expensive and no takers from our roll call despite a number of guys who I happen to know fish. He used to operate out of Local Village. Nice guy. Boat is/was a bit small for a crowd. Perfect for 4 or 5.

I tried to get a similar thing booked with Papa J. A bit expensive and no takers from our roll call despite a number of guys who I happen to know fish. He used to operate out of Local Village. Nice guy. Boat is/was a bit small for a crowd. Perfect for 4 or 5.

It seems that Deep Sea Fishing in Grand Turks itself it expensive. PapaJ is the most expensive by $150 over the others. It looks like if the guys do this it may either be in St. Croix or Grenada. Their prices are more in line with what the guys want to pay. The most expensive one is $200 less then the cheapest one in Grand Turks :(

I'm on the same cruise! I'm told Jack's is the place to go and it's just a short walk from the boat to a beautiful beach, bar, food and free wifi!

Can't wait. Haven't been on Princess in ages.

May take a cab over to Club Med where I used to vaca a lot.

I'm on the same cruise! I'm told Jack's is the place to go and it's just a short walk from the boat to a beautiful beach, bar, food and free wifi!

Can't wait. Haven't been on Princess in ages.

May take a cab over to Club Med where I used to vaca a lot.

That's gonna be an expensive (and wet) cab ride.

Club Med is on a different island! :)