Shows on Riveria

cajun_corgi

Does anyone know what time the evening shows on Riveria usually are scheduled for? I am getting ready to make reservations for specialty restaurants, and don't want to miss the show because of dinner. We like to eat around 7:30 or 8:00, but that may mean we would miss both the early and the late show, if indeed they do two. Please help!

When we were on last year there was one show each night at 9:30. People will say they are so so however we enjoyed all we went to. The show lounge is one story and small. The stage is low and small, more like a night club so the shows are designed to fit.

Edited by hypercafe

When we were on last year there was one show each night at 9:30. People will say they are so so however we enjoyed all we went to. The show lounge is one story and small. The stage is low and small, more like a night club so the shows are designed to fit.

I agree. The shows are more similar to a nightclub review or Cabaret than a full fledged production show. They are a pleasant enough diversion, but not something to rush through a meal for.

I agree with everyone else, but would also say that if you want to see the show you shouldn't have a reservation later than 7:30. At least, that has been our experience.

Now, it's hard to know if you're going to want to see the show if you are booking the restaurants online prior to the cruise ...

For ourselves, we only go to a few, if that. If you know you'll want to see each and every show, then it's an easier decision.

Mura

Based on last summer's cruise the actual regular show begins at 9.45 although I believe the band starts around 9.00 The company consisted of 4 singers and 5 dancers. The shows were set around themes including an Andrew LLoyd Webber night, an Elton John and Billy Joel night, a 60s night, Rock On Café, and others they will post in advance. The cast was enthusiastic, the production tight and the music was the soundtrack of much of my life. If you like that music, you'll enjoy the shows. I believe they usually have a guest artist or two. In our case it was a magician and an Italian tenor. I'd advise dinner no later than 7.30, or earlier if you like to linger over deserts and coffee.