Mary Lou's or Ricky's Tours in Hilo?

lovebears

We are also booked with Mary Lou's for September. Hilo side was $75pp, up to 6 people in the group (there were 4 others booked when we booked, don't know who they are).

Kona is $60pp, same deal of up to 6 people.

Really good about email replies etc.

No money paid until the day, they pick you up from the ship.

I went to the web site and there seem to be no prices or tour info - just plan your own. Am I missing something? Would rather just take a set tour. Hawaii excursions also have tours for all islands and I like the detailed descriptions. Seem to be the same price As Mary Lou. Any thoughts?

I went to the web site and there seem to be no prices or tour info - just plan your own. Am I missing something? Would rather just take a set tour. Hawaii excursions also have tours for all islands and I like the detailed descriptions. Seem to be the same price As Mary Lou. Any thoughts?

Mary Lou's do what you want - they don't do set tours, they go by what you like/want to do.

There are no prices on the website, we emailed them and that is what we were quoted so it is best to send an email, tell them the sorts of things that you like to see, and they will work out an itinerary and price for you.

• 3 weeks later...

We used Akamai Tours in Hilo and they were AMAZING!! Tyler and Hayley were so responsive to everything we wanted and gave us a 100% customized tour. Tyler was so knowledgeable about everything on Hilo and the Park and such a delight to tour with. Would recommend them without hesitation for any kind of tour from sightseeing to something much more adventurous.

• 2 weeks later...

We just had MaryLou's last week in Hilo and really enjoyed the tour. We did a lot in the allotted time. We had MaryLou's husband and he was very informative and friendly, felt like we knew him for years!