Dreamworkz Parade VOS

They have to the main parades when late dinner is finished I suppose.

On my VOS cruise they had a couple of smaller parades a bit earlier before dinner but the main ones were quite late because they are a bit like a deck party that continues after the fluffy animals stop prancing up and down promenade lol

We were in a PR cabin so could see all the parades and the panda was quite funny lol

What was even funnier was grown people pushing small kids out of the way so they could get a pic or even a high five from an adult in a fluffy suit lol

Hmm -- it has been almost a year since we were on a VOS cruise to NZ

BUT -- we saw what I thought were the main Dreamworkx parades a couple of times -- and it was definitely nowhere near 11PM. But can't remember just when they were. If these were not "the main" parade, they were certainly big and good and quite accessible for children.

Barry

Hmm -- it has been almost a year since we were on a VOS cruise to NZ

BUT -- we saw what I thought were the main Dreamworkx parades a couple of times -- and it was definitely nowhere near 11PM. But can't remember just when they were. If these were not "the main" parade, they were certainly big and good and quite accessible for children.

Barry

I'm with you Barry I don't remember it being late.... Just crowded lol.... We were on the Xmas cruise 2012 so there were lots of kids.... The ice skating shows are also during the day...

We were on at the end of Jan last year to NZ, and we mistakenly just wanted to walk through the promenade to get somewhere. What a fuss! Stand back, push push. It was about 9.30 or later, as it was after dinner, and we went up to one of the other decks to try and look, but we could hardly get near the rail. The people on the promenade seemed to be push back till just about the level of the shops/bars, so we didn't go to the bars there as you couldn't get a seat. I know the second time we saw in the Compass that is was much earlier as we remember thinking that the first one was way to late for kids. This was the view from a few decks up of the start of the parade. We didn't hang around for long.

voyagerpics.jpg

Just got off the Voyager today from a 14 nighter. We had 2 full Dreamworks parades and a few small ones. The first full one was the first night at 7.55pm, the other last night at 5.15pm. The smallish ones were all during the day or early evening too.

We were on at the end of Jan last year to NZ, and we mistakenly just wanted to walk through the promenade to get somewhere. What a fuss! Stand back, push push. It was about 9.30 or later, as it was after dinner, and we went up to one of the other decks to try and look, but we could hardly get near the rail. The people on the promenade seemed to be push back till just about the level of the shops/bars, so we didn't go to the bars there as you couldn't get a seat. I know the second time we saw in the Compass that is was much earlier as we remember thinking that the first one was way to late for kids. This was the view from a few decks up of the start of the parade. We didn't hang around for long.

voyagerpics.jpg

We just got off Voyager yesterday. They had a couple of the parades, and they were on at about 5.15pm before 1st seating dinner.

voyagerpics.jpg

This is similar to the view of the parades you get when you are in a PR cabin.

The PR cabins are great and although no view of the ocean a good view of whats going on all the time given the Promenade is the hub on these ships plus you get a big Bay Window with extra couch built into the space.

I just booked another cruise on VOS and didnt even consider anything other than a PR cabin, i can get a balcony on any ship but PR,s are unique and relatively cheap as they are still classed as an inside:)

Edited by fishtaco
Self thinking spell check